Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AGT 23 Question???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I have a question.
    Since we are fairly new to the world of AG
    could some of you tell us how long AGT23 has been out?

    I was just wondering if you think they'll keep her or if she'll be retiring in the near future. My Mother in Law wants to get her for my DD for Christmas next year, but
    wants to make sure they'll still have her then.

    What do ya'll think???
    Thanks [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    September of 2004 she came out. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar

    Post

    IMO, I think she might be out for a while, but if your worried, get her now and keep her in hiding.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought she came out in September of 2003, when they changed the Meet outfits for the AGT's. I could be wrong though.

    But anyway, since she hasn't even been out for three years (at the most), I wouldn't worry about her retiring. She seems to be pretty popular, anyway, so she's safe [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] .

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG has retired very few girls (only 3 out of more than twenty). I think the newer dolls with no bangs are really popular, and I doubt they will retire for a really long time.

    My guess would you'd be safe.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thanks Everyone!
    This is just the kind of imput I needed. I think
    I'll tell her we're probably safe, but I'll keep a check on her just in case....

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Dreaming of Dolls*:
    I thought she came out in September of 2003, when they changed the Meet outfits for the AGT's. I could be wrong though.

    But anyway, since she hasn't even been out for three years (at the most), I wouldn't worry about her retiring. She seems to be pretty popular, anyway, so she's safe [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] .
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, its September 2004. I remember because that's when I went to AGPNY to get AGT#22. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *Singing Bird*:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dreaming of Dolls*:
    I thought she came out in September of 2003, when they changed the Meet outfits for the AGT's. I could be wrong though.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, its September 2004. I remember because that's when I went to AGPNY to get AGT#22. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">2004 is the correct year; and it was then that the new meet outfit was introduced. I was also at AGNY the first week of September that year and purchased her (#23) then. New meet outfits for the AGoT girls have been out in the fall of even numbered years since Pleasant Company started the AGoT dolls. Numbers 22, 23, and 24 were the new girls to be introduced in 2004 with the Ready for Fun outfit.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 21, 2006 02:54 AM: Message edited by: Jeanette M. ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •